Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend Fun

I've got a full weekend coming up... Two sessions of family portraits for some church family with the Most Stinkin' Adorable kids you've ever seen (and the parents are pretty cute too..)! I CANNOT wait for those! I think they mentioned that they may use the photos on their yearly Christmas cards, so for those of you from church, keep an eye out... Also on the agenda are some engagement pix for some newly-engaged friends who are needing a photo for their save-the-date card, with a full-blown engagement session coming soon. The weatherman says it's going to be a great weekend in the 60s with sun, so I'm pumped!

I did drive around last night after work for about an hour looking for some fall trees that have turned, but realized here in this area, the trees still haven't fully hit their peaks yet. I also realized that with it getting dark so early, it's hard to find fall trees when it's pitch black outside at 6:30. Oh well. Next time I'll take my night vision goggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment