Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Leaves are Changin'!

This is my favorite time of the year.... because it means brisk weather (no air conditioning means lower electric bills!), comfy clothing (jeans and cozy sweaters), and beautiful fall scenery (colors, colors everywhere!). Here in the Ozarks, the trees have started changing into brilliant shades of oranges and yellows and reds, and I'm so pumped! I'm even considering a random excursion to Arkansas to photograph some of the amazing scenery...

I've still got a few slots open for fall photos and I am starting to get some winter shoots booked. If you see a particular date that is good for you that is already full, just let me know and I will see if I can fit you in on that day as well. I want you to be able to take advantage of the great weather too!



I'm doing a family photo shoot this weekend for my good friend and former coworker, Emily, and her husband and son. They just recently built a brand new house in Rogersville that is absolutely amazing, and we are going to do some family/housewarming pictures. The great thing about the house is that Emily and Stephen virtually designed it themselves, so they are definitely very proud of the finished product, as they should be... Can't wait to do those pictures and post them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment