Friday, October 3, 2008

Great Photo Gift Ideas


I don't know about you, but I absolutely LOVE to give personalized gifts--gifts that have a special meaning and that are unique and thoughtful, specific to the person you are giving it to. With the fall and holiday seasons coming up, you may be scrambling for ideas for those "perfect gifts" for your special someones... Here are some ideas for photo gifts.

If you would like to get some great pictures for these gifts ;) you may contact me to schedule a photo shoot. (You may want to right click and open these links in a new window).

Shutterfly -- You can create almost anything here... But the nicest gift here is the Photo Book. It conveys the idea of a wedding photo album in a hardcover, bound book. Templates are already created... all you have to do is drag and drop your digital files, and voila! you have a great photo album in book form. There are currently sales on photo books for 30% off, which makes it even nicer. Other gifts of interest are Holiday Designer Cards, Collage Posters, and Canvas Tote Bags.

Wal-Mart -- Wal-Mart has really increased its product line for photo gifts. Probably one of their better products are their make-your-own Calendars. Of course, Wal-Mart is still probably one of the cheapest places around to make your own fall or holiday Greeting Cards.

Snapfish -- Snapfish also has a variety of products available. I happen to like their Under $15 section.

Things Remembered -- There are not a ton of photo-related items at Things Remembered, but they do have great products,
and they are corporate sponsors of a non-profit very near and dear to my heart, the Make-A-Wish Foundation, where I used to be a Wish Coordinator. They are a fabulous company to work with!

If you know of any more great places to buy photo-related gifts, please let me know, and I will add it to my list! I hope you will be pro-active this year and start thinking about the perfect gifts for those you love...

1 comment: