Thursday, December 3, 2009

Before & After Thursday

Since I've recently gotten some new editing software and some time-saving Photoshop actions for post-processing, I thought I would start showing some Before-and-Afters just for fun. And Thursday is the special day.

Here's one of my favorites from Curtis and Natalie's engagement session: (as I mentioned before in a previous post, I LOVE to cut people's heads off!) :)

BEFORE

AFTER

Processing:
Old Skool (Standard) @ 100%
and some tweaking with Yin/Yang for the lights and dark textures.

This small picture doesn't do it justice... to view the bigger picture and the beautiful textures, view it larger here on my flickr account. You won't regret it!

Come back on Thursdays to see more transformations... You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment