Tuesday, December 8, 2009

In Front of the Camera

In preparation for 2010 and the launch of my new Images by Jen Photography website in January, I decided it was important to get some professional headshots for my bio page. 

The beautiful and talented Tiffany Kelley of Hollister, met up with me on Sunday and we roamed around the Branson/Hollister area on a cold, windy December afternoon so she could grab these shots. I met Tiffany on Scott Kelby's 2nd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk in downtown Springfield in July. We had lunch together with some other local photographers, swapped business cards and went our separate ways. I contacted Tiffany shortly after that and we've gotten together several times to hang out and talk photography.

I warned Tiffany that I feel like a big goober in front of the camera, but despite this fact, she managed to capture me in a way that's truly me... and that's what makes a great photographer! Thank you, Tiffany!!

Here are some shots you may see in the near future on my site...  Please click here and here on Tiffany's blog to view them larger and in full detail.

Which one is your favorite? Let me know what you think!




I've always wanted a shot of me in a field like this next one. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment