Saturday, December 19, 2009

Jenn & Justen

Jenn is a friend of mine from college. She contacted me to do a quick one-hour session with her boyfriend, Justen, for some Christmas presents for family. Luckily, I had today available... and despite the 30-degree weather and a flurry of snowflakes, we managed to get the following pix at the MSU campus. Jenn & Justen were troopers!

The MSU campus is actually my favorite place in Springfield, believe it or not!... I graduated from MSU, so I had four years to admire the campus! My favorite place is by the fountain in front of the library on summer nites. So pretty!  I've been wanting to do some couple's pix on campus for awhile, and when Jenn contacted me about pictures, I knew exactly where I wanted to take them.

Enjoy!


P.S. I apologize to Jenn & Justen for having to be seen with me today... With shoots on cold days, I layer up... and I wear my non-matching scarf, headband, and my gloves with the end cut off. I pretty much look like a hobo. But at least I'm warm!!

See the rest of the album from today's session on my Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment