Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lee Ellen's Demo

I was blessed to be able to hang out with one of my best pals, Lee Ellen Starks, last Saturday as she started recording her first CD. The recording process is art itself. She was such a pro and had such a positive attitude, even when she got frustrated with herself. Her friends, Ben, Katherine, and I were there to encourage her, provide massages when necessary, and make her laugh hysterically. I entertained myself by pretending to crochet a Snuggie. (it was really a scarf, but don't tell anyone. Snuggies are way cooler)... After 6 hours of hard work, she came away with two completed original songs. I am SO PROUD of her and encourage everyone to keep up with her on her blog. I love how vintage-y these pictures feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment