Sunday, February 22, 2009

Impromptu Session Featuring Dana

So Dana and I were out flea marketing on Valentine's Day, and since it was such a sunny day, I had the urge to break out the ol' camera. She agreed to be my muse for the day, which tickled me pink (whatever that means...) I learn something new every time I do a photo session.  I've learned that some people have lazy eyes, and have a hard time looking directly at the lens. I've learned that others have a hard time making a "serious" face. And then there are some people that will giggle uncontrollably when they are being photographed... like Dana. We entertained ourselves for a little while, but I have to say that I was probably the most entertained because of Dana's non-stop giggle attacks.

Feast your eyes on this eye candy... See more photos here.


No comments:

Post a Comment