Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tegan's Maternity Session Sneak Peeks

Today was just an all-around fabulous day. I got the pleasure of starting off the morning with my first maternity shoot ever. My coworker, Kevin, is going to be a first-time daddy in a few weeks, and I had the pleasure of having a maternity session with his stunning wife, Tegan. Isn't she the cutest little pregnant lady ever? Their little boy, Asher, will be making his grand entrance shortly, and we are all so excited!!


Tegan has gorgeous eyes!!


I adore this one!


I think I did my happy dance after this one. I get a little excited sometimes... :)


Meet the daddy... Kevin just had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago, but he was a trooper and joined us for the session. You can't even tell he doesn't have the ability to move his arm very much yet.


As I mentioned several times during the shoot, I like to cut off people's heads :)


A baby bump silhouette...


These blue balloons made me smile. I had this picture stuck in my head all week!


There are tons more from this session to sort through. How am I ever going to choose my favorites? Can't wait to share more!

Thanks Tegan and Kevin for letting me be part of this special time in your lives!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment