Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sarmiento Family Sneak Peeks

Today was a fabulous day! I got to photograph this little guy, Alejo. His father, Luis, is my coworker. Luis and his beautiful wife, Tiffany, met me at the park today for a workout--I mean a photo session. (A photo session that felt like a workout, anyway. This active little guy below loved to run and run and run and run!)... and all while smiling the whole time. 

This picture was captured after Alejo realized daddy went to the car to get his "soccy" (soccer ball). How adorable!


And after tickles...
Just being handsome...


I'm envious of lashes like these...


A gift for me... a leaf that he promptly tore apart...  It's the thought that counts, right?


The little guy in action... (I saw a lot of this!)


A tender moment...


Hope you enjoy these! More to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment