Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Garage Band...

...consists of me. And only me.

I like to sing in my garage. Very loudly. It has amazing acoustics. And I thought it was somewhat inconspicuous... until I finished a song this evening before I left the house, watched the garage door slowly creep up, and instantly saw my neighbor across the street standing rigidly like he had just heard a drowning cat wail its head off. And he was staring straight at me.

I'm pretty sure I blushed. And I stubbed my toe as I hurried to jump in my safe-from-weirded-out-man car.

In honor of my one-woman garage band and my many fans(?), here are some photos from worship practice last night. We'll be preparing this week for Psalmody, a night of praise and worship at my church, River Bluff Fellowship.

Psalmody will be held Friday night
November 20 at 7:00 pm
at River Bluff Fellowship
on Evans Road near Ozark.

See the Psalmody fan page on Facebook for more info.

Join us if you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment