Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Pain, No Gain

So I think I have my first injury from my side job in photography (although there have been a lot of close calls)... and I have a lovely swollen, itchy ankle to prove it. It looks like some kind of spider decided to knaw on my right ankle during Kacey's photo shoot on Saturday. I won't go into details, but it's red and oozy and it appears as though my ankle has gained about 5 pounds. Some quick evaluations by nurse Rebecca Robison and her father, Dr. Mike Good and a few antibiotics later and I'm good to go!!

On a happier note, I should have some Stone/Jeffries sneak peek pix posted Thursday night, so check back then!

Until then, stay away from spiders.

3 comments:

  1. Oh NO! I wish Images by Jen had workman's comp! Haha! Love you! -Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM feeling better.. thanks for asking!! After some antibiotics, the swelling and discoloration disappeared, so I'm back to normal again. Ready for some more adventures (minus spiders, of course).

    ReplyDelete