Thursday, June 11, 2009

Early Morning

So I don't know why... but I woke up wide awake at 3:30 this morning and was up wandering around. So I booted up the Mac to do some net surfing and was checking on some of my favorite photo blogs when I found one that made me tear up a bit. One of my favorite photographers, Amy Wenzel, just found out recently that her husband, David, has a mass on his brain.

They both have a strong faith in the Lord, which is so evident, but I wanted to pass on their blogs to you in case you wanted to lift David and the family up in prayer. They are both so young and talented and have a long life ahead of them...

Here's Amy's blog...
and David's blog...

and a link to Jasmine Star's blog and her entry about him, along with some photos she took awhile back of David and Amy...


No comments:

Post a Comment