Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Upcoming Adventure

So I have exciting news... I have a commercial project coming up that I am really excited about. I was approached by my friends Lisa and Becca at CAS Wall Decor to shoot their new product line for the season at their manufacturing plant in Orlando, Florida in April. 


CAS stands for Creativity Assortment Style. They offer a huge selection of framed imagery, a mirror collection, and other decorative items. I'll be getting to shoot their product line for their catalog and website. I'll spend a few days in Florida working, and possibly making a day of it at Walt Disney World with Becca. I've never been before, and it's on my life list, (and I helped send a few hundred Wish Kids there during my days working at Make-A-Wish) so I hope I get to cross it off my list of things to do... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment