Thursday, March 19, 2009

M.I.A.

I realize I've been M.I.A. with photo session pix, and I apologize if that's what you're here for... but that will be changing shortly. With the weather getting nicer outside, my calendar is starting to fill up a bit. YAY! (My allergies, on the other hand, are not appreciating the weather change as much... My throat is a wee bit sore!)

Work in the world of AMFAM has been insane these past few weeks, and I have been slightly scatterbrained (huge understatement), but my goal for these next few weeks is to get my life organized... starting with taxes. I've been putting it off, but alas, it must be done. And soon. It might not be as bad as I'm dreading, but if there is any kind of refund involved, you can bet your booty that Jen is buying a new wardrobe. Yes sir, new shoes, new jeans, new fun shirts, new handbags, the whole sha-bang. My closet is very malnourished at the moment and something must be done about it to plump it up...

My smilies and frownies of the week:

Smilies:

* Got my new mortgage statement in the mail, and my monthly payment went down $11 buckaroos. yeehaw!
* The sun is out. The weather is amazing. I am inspired to clean up and organize. That just doesn't happen for me in the wintertime...
* Church was awesome on Sunday. 340 of my family in one room! 
* Work = very busy = very good.
* Long walks and good talks with friends...
* God is faithful.

Frownies:

* I have this nagging feeling that I'm forgetting something...
* Sore yucky throat. Hope it holds up for Sunday singin'. I may have man voice...
* The garage didn't clean itself like I asked it to...
* Ate out way too much this week. arghh!

No comments:

Post a Comment