Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shutterfly Products

I've been getting emails from www.Shutterfly.com for awhile now. Shutterfly is one of those online places in which you can do a lot of fun things with your photos. I received an email for some free and on-sale items, so I thought I would give it a whirl. The first coupon was for a free calendar from Shutterfly, and all I had to pay was $5.99 for shipping. So I created an Images by Jen calendar for my home office with some of my photos from 2008 sessions. I was pretty impressed with the quality of the calendar... It's not top-quality, and I'm sure there are some sites that have better products and less-compressed images, but since it was free, I can't complain. I decided to keep it pretty simple so that the photos would pop. Here's a tiny snippit of what one of the months looked like... (minus the orange box around the picture)...


I also decided to try to get two poster-sized advertisements together to try to get some business for upcoming Spring sessions. These 11x14 collage posters were on sale for $5 each plus shipping. Again, I'm satisfied with the end results, although I wish they gave more options as far as fonts and font sizing on the templates. I actually purchased these as a promotional offer to get a free 8x8 photo book. However, Jen didn't read instructions very well and forgot to put the promotional code on the last page of the purchase, and therefore, will not be getting the free book. Silly Jen. Let this be your lesson... When you're trying to get free things, read the instructions. Very carefully.


P.S. T minus 6 days and counting until I get my MacBook Pro in the mail.... *smiles*


No comments:

Post a Comment