Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mac Momma

I'm officially a Mac Momma now... My MacBook Pro was delivered two days ago and is fabulous! I'm kinda stuck right now with what I can do with it, since I don't have Photoshop yet or the internet at my house... But that will come soon enough. I was hoping that I could "use" the neighbors wireless internet on a consistent basis, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, so I'll have to just break down and get the internet at my house... The nice thing is that I can deduct that monthly bill for tax purposes :)

I took some pictures at church on Sunday. We are having volunteer appreciation event coming up and I was asked to take some pictures of the volunteers and the kids... I got some pretty cute pix of the kids...

Hopefully, I'll get to edit these pictures soon and I can get them posted. Be careful out there in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment