Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas at My House

I love to decorate--especially at Christmas! There are so many beautiful, sparkly things to see, and I love the soft glow of white Christmas lights... Here are a few photos from my house decorations this year. I hope they inspire you to try a few new things this year...

Prop a full-length mirror behind your themed setting for an added effect.. 
and don't forget to find a way to incorporate some lights for a soft glow...


This is a super-cheap idea... Just fill a decorative bowl or wineglass with ornaments of all kinds, stick in a flower if you want, and set them on top of some Christmas lights to illuminate them...

Got an old mirror laying around? Put a bow on it! 


More pictures and decorating ideas coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment