Monday, April 26, 2010

AnnaLisa | Senior Session

I can't even begin to describe how crazy but fun this senior session was. It was raining cats and dogs during this shoot, and I almost killed myself a few times... Also, poor AnnaLisa had to be seen in public with me running around with an umbrella anchored in my shirt/jacket to protect my camera from the rain... so I hope these photos are worth the experience. I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!

Thanks for being such a great sport, AnnaLisa! You have such a super-sweet personality, and I think it shows through your photos!


See more photos from the session on my Images by Jen Photography Facebook Fan Page. If you like my work, become my fan to see instant updates and sneak peeks from upcoming sessions!



No comments:

Post a Comment