Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Camera

I went to Lawrence Photo last night so that they could ship my camera body off to Canon for repair. When I was explaining what happened, Jerry took off with it and came back a minute later with words that were music to my ears... "There's no need to ship it off... it's fixed!"

He straightened up the mirror that had gotten misaligned and ended up saving me some moolah. Gotta love that. If you haven't checked out their store, you should. Lots of goodies that you need. And printing services. And camera and lens rentals. And they host classes for photographers. Check out their site.


The only bad thing for me is that the store is dangerously close to my house. Hence, my new purchase last night of some light reflectors and diffusers. Who knows what the next visit holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment