Monday, July 13, 2009

Live & Learn

I'm doing a couple new things this week that I'm excited about.

**I'll be going to a Photography Workshop at Lawrence Photo on Thursday hosted by Tamron. I'll be learning about exposure, lighting, composition, and post-processing techniques, for landscape, wildlife, and nature images. I don't really have any expectations about this class, but I have no doubt that I'll come away learning something new, since I've never officially had any photography classes.


**Another new thing that I'll be doing is going on my first Photo Walk. Over 60 photographers from Springfield will be meeting downtown on Saturday, July 18 to join in Scott Kelby's Second-Annual Worldwide Photo Walk. People from all over the world are joining to photograph their cities. It will be a fun way to meet some other local photographers, find some new spots downtown, and do some networking. I'll let you know how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment