Sunday, November 23, 2008

Editing Time!

I had three photo shoots this weekend... One with my fellow band member, Lee Ellen, who is an extremely talented songwriter, singer, and musician. We got some shots of her and her guitar for some publicity shots for gigs.. and hopefully, for a CD in the near future! We spent a few hours in a field and then headed downtown for some more urban shots... Then I met up with a couple needing some portraits for Christmas cards, and we ran around downtown for awhile. I also met up with another fellow band member, Kacey, and her husband, David, for some fun couple pix, since they hadn't had any recent pictures taken. Theirs was the easiest shoot I've done in awhile! They were so easy to work with because it was so obvious they were crazy about each other. Mushy, but true... Anyway, I'll be editing these this week and hope to get some pix posted soon.

P.S. I took some pictures of a friend recently and she got some Christmas cards printed with her photos on them, and I have to say it was really exciting to see my photos in print! I also saw another picture I've done recently blown up to an 11 x 14. Exciting! If you do any fun prints of my pix, I would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment