Monday, September 29, 2008

And the Results Are In...

...and YES! I do love my new camera!! I had my first shoot Saturday with my new Canon 40D, featuring the fabulous Janelle. I did the shoot as a belated birthday present to her, and also "just because." I think you'll be able to tell from the pictures how amazing the quality of the camera is. The great thing is that there are so many features I have yet to learn! I also did a second shoot on Sunday with Tiffany and Christina, who are roommates and who are my fellow America's-Next-Top-Model-watching buddies. I decided they needed some beautiful artwork on the walls, which would require a model-esque photo shoot. I think they'll have much more appreciation for what the models on the reality show are going through... Anyway, I'll be editing those soon, so keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment