Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Nite Madness

Another Monday.. another free night to edit photos! Tonite I'll be working on the Thompson family photos. I'm excited to play around with 2-year-old Mackenzie's tutu pictures, and to provide the family with a few good portraits.

I also shot Neil and Jodi's 4th Anniversary pix while I visited them this weekend in K.C. Despite the fact that Neil wasn't overly thrilled with having a camera in his face, we got some nice shots.

Still haven't made a decision about a camera. I've decided to add one more thing to my list of things I hate to do:
1) I hate to PACK for long trips, for a weekend trip... any kind of packing, really. I hate it. Too many decisions to make.
2) And the new addition: I hate making decisions related to electronics, including cameras. I read the reviews. I compare prices. I try them out.... And for the life of me, I still can't make a decision. What if there's a better one? What if I could get a better deal somewhere else? So I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and choose something and SOON! argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment