Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photo Fabulous

Don't know what to do with your 8 x 10 photos? Here's an idea for a contemporary photo collage, courtesy of Becky Higgins. Check out her blog post regarding this project... She gives step-by-step instructions on how to set it up!


If you need some photos to add to your collage, and are interested in setting up a summer photo session with me, check out my availability on the right-hand side of this blog and contact me to set up an appointment. Check out my full portfolio at http://www.imagesbyjenphotography.com/ to see if we'd be a good match. I'd love to work with you!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute!! I love this idea. Now I just have to figure out a spot on my house where I can put one of these contraptions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you're so crafty, I'm sure you would be able to make something super-cute! If you make it, send me pictures!

    ReplyDelete