Saturday, May 22, 2010

Baby, Oh Baby!

I was blessed recently to be able to photograph some maternity sessions for two very special couples. I know Garrett & Lauren and Ross & Lauren from church. It was so fun to find out that "the Laurens" were expecting little ones around the same time. I've always loved being in the presence of these two couples. They are so sweet to each other and so ridiculously in love that it makes me feel all mushy inside. *sigh*

For me, maternity sessions are like three sessions in one--a Love session, an individual Portrait session (of the beautiful mommy-to-be), and of course, the Baby Bump itself. I get so excited about these!

~~~~~~~

Garrett & Lauren

I had to admit to Garrett and Lauren that I bawled like a baby on the way to their session. I've grown super-close to them this past year, and they just found out they will be moving back to Oklahoma shortly after their little girl makes her arrival in the next week or so. I guess I was feeling a little nostalgic on the way to meet them for their session. I think you'll agree with me, but Lauren was so gorgeous it took my breath away! Check out some of my favorites...


~~~~~~~

Ross & Lauren

We had a beautiful day for Ross & Lauren's session. We got to start off at a new location downtown that I was excited about, and then we headed out to one of my favorite fields for some softer shots. I think my favorite part of the day was watching their reactions as I continually looked at my camera screen and squealed in excitement at what I saw! So many to choose from! Check out this adorable couple who have a handsome baby boy on the way...


Check out the rest of their albums on my Facebook Fan Page.
"Like" me to view new session pix on your Facebook feed!

Also, see more full-sized images on my new website!

No comments:

Post a Comment