Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Walk in the Park

Today was such a beautiful day. Pretty much my definition of Perfect Weather. I wanted to take advantage of the beautifulness and visit the trails at Sequiota Park this afternoon (as did most of Springfield, apparently!). I mostly walked along the dried creek bed and by the railroad track footings to grab these pictures.

Even though I'm not especially in love with any of these photos, it was still good to get out and challenge myself on seeing something beautiful in everything I saw. Isn't that what it's all about?

I believe that you can find beauty in anything. Sometimes, it's obvious beauty that we're drawn to. And other times, you have to look a little harder... but beauty is there... just waiting to be found.


1 comment:

  1. I really like this last picture of the water...so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete