Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Booking Photo Sessions

I'll be updating this blog regularly with photos from recent shoots, some stories here and there, and postings of some pictures of my current art projects. You can sign up at the link at the bottom of the page to receive notifications of any updates to my blog.

This will also be a place where you can see my availability for scheduling photo shoots. Since I work 8-5 Monday-Friday for an insurance company, I will normally have only the weekends available to do photo shoots, and I will do photo editing on weeknights. If a weekend photo shoot does not work into your schedule, just contact me and I can see what we can work out.

If you are interested in obtaining more information about pricing or finding out more about what is involved with a photo shoot, just contact me and I will provide you with a fact sheet.

Photo session questionnaires will be given to those who book a photo shoot, so that I can better understand your expectations for your photos.

I hope you visit this blog regularly. I appreciate any word of mouth advertising and referrals that you are able to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment