Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Feel Ahhhhmazing

No new photo updates today. However, I do have to say that I did just have an amazing one-hour massage. Debra from Back Rubbzz is my favorite person right now. I've been going to her for a few years now for sporadic massages (and I would recommend her to anybody! Your first visit is only $39.95). But lately I've noticed that with all the computer work I do during the day, and then with photo editing after work, it's really killing my right wrist and causing slight tendonitis. Believe me when I say I would rather eat wood chips than get carpal tunnel syndrome... so I've decided I need to get massages on a more regular basis. Regular like as in every month. Starting today. I'll just consider it preventive maintenance with a splash of Ahhhh. I feel better already...

Coming up... Edited vintage pix from my Grandma. Oh! and a photo session with Kacey and her guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment